The Institute for Trade and Commercial Diplomacy (ITCD) focuses on training business and government professionals in the skills required for Commercial Diplomacy. Commercial Diplomacy encompasses the management of policy issues that affect international trade and investment and the negotiation of international trade agreements. ITCD develops training materials, conducts training courses, and most recently completed the development of this online certificate program.
The instructions are here…..
- create an account on moodle.com to do the course
- request the ITCD Online Course
- follow the instructions to use paypal to pay for course, or send in check to
- you will get notification that you have been enrolled into the course once the payment has cleared
- your moodle account has been created, you may now log in to take the course
The way to create a moodle account is here….